Barolo & Barbaresco ~ 3 Days
- Langa, Castles
- Barolo & Barbaresco Wine Experience
- Tour Code BBIJ19
Itinerary - click for more
The Langhe is a hilly area to the south and east of the river Tanaro in the province of Cuneo in Piedmont, Northern Italy. Includes: Langa of Barolo, Grinzane Cavour Castle, Hills of Barbaresco.
Day 1: Arrival at the hotel and check in. After a quick lunch you will enjoy a relaxed walking in one of the village in the area surrounded by the amazing sightseeing or visiting one of the interesting museum. Afternoon you will start the visit to the first wonderfull winery with a Barolo/Barbaresco tasting session Dinner in one star michelin restaurant of the area.
DAY 2: After a bit of free time befpre you enjoy l enjoy a private visit to the most important castles of our Hills. Discovering the history of Piedmont and the origins of the treasures that we enjoy today. Time for lunch and than let’s start the second session of wine visit and tasting! You will have some free time for visiting the villages and than be ready for dinner in the second one star michelin restaurant.
DAY 3: A great breakfast to be enjoyed before you partake in your last tasting session of Moscato or Sparking wine and after lunch you depart for your onward journey.
Program may vary based on arrival dates.
Private Chauffeur or rental car can be added to program.
- 2 nights in a 5* Boutique Accommodation
- 5 Meals (2 in Michelin Star Restaurant, and 3 in Genuine Italian Trattoria—Restaurants)
- 3 Guided winery visit with tasting session
- 1 private guided visit in one of the castles of the area
- Flights, and gratuities
- Beverages with meals
- City Tourist Tax (paid locally)
- Transfers unless specified
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items that have not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
2019 Rates Each (Based On Double)
5* Hotels or Similar
- Boutique Hotels Or Private Villa
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.