Chianti Oil, Cheese & Wine ~ Half or Full Day
- Chianto Oil, Cheese and Wine Private Tour
- Half Day and Full Day Options
- Tour starts in Tuscany
- Tour Code: VYVIN19
Itinerary - click for more
The Tour begins in the heart of the Tuscan oil kingdom – the hills around Impruneta, where we’ll visit the Torrerossa oil farm. Here the olives are still collected by hand with the help of wood ladders leaning against the olive branches. Torrerossa still owns an old oil press, the oil is stored in antique enormous terracotta jars manufactured in Impruneta. On S.Casciano hills, in the Chianti DOCG production area, we found the Corzano e Paterno winery and cheese farm, specialized in the production of cheeses with traditional methods. Your tour takes you to Impruneta a short visit of the town, lunch at Trattoria Ponte Rotto in S.Pancrazio. Visit the cheese laboratory in Corzano e Paterno and cheese tasting. Guided visit of the wine cellars in Corzano e Paterno and wine tasting.
- Half Day Tour (09:00-14:00), private English speaking driver-guide, oil, wine and cheese tasting.
- Full Day Tour (0900-18:30), private English speaking driver-guide, oil, wine and cheese tasting, lunch.
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally), Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in “ Included”.
|TOUR||Minimum 2||Minimum 4|
|Chianti Oil & Cheese (Half Day)||$398||$235|
|Chianti Oil & Cheese (Full Day)||$620||$445|
- English speaking guide is not guaranteed, and is confirmed at time of booking. If not available, driver-guide will be substituted for private guide & private driver.
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.