Discover The Land Of Prosecco 5 Days
Prosecco winery visit and guided wine tasting, cooking class at a local agriturismo, gelato-making lesson, visit to a mountain cheese producer, visit to a local castle.
Arrival transfer from Venice Marco Polo Airport (or Mestre train station), to your accommodation; trip orientation, followed by dinner.
Breakfast at 8:30 am and departure for the Malga mountain cheese farm and experience a cheese production with tasting. 1 pm light lunch in a typical agriturismo. At 3 pm vineyard visit, and wine tasting in a Prosecco winery. Return to our accommodations; relax prior to dinner at 8 pm.
Breakfast at 9 am. Visit the XI century castle Castel Brando and the XII century Follina Abbey. A light lunch at 1 pm in a typical local restaurant. At 3 pm return to our accommodation to relax. Afternoon private ice cream-making lesson. Dinner at 8 pm.
Breakfast at 9 am and mid-morning cooking lesson, followed by lunch; enjoy the local specialties you have prepared. After lunch relax, and 3:30 pm departure and visit the nearby historical town of Vittorio Veneto. Enjoy some shopping! Return to our accommodation at 5:30 pm, relax before dinner at 8 pm.
Breakfast at 9 am. Check out and departure transfer to Venice Marco Polo Airport or rail station. End of Service; Arriverderci!
Dates & Prices:
- Code: VDTPR16
- Dates: June to October 2016
- Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Rates (Per Person Based on Double):
- 2 participants 2330 € / $3519.00 Cad
- 4 participants 1640 € / $2476.00 Cad
- 6 participants 1400 € / $2114.00 Cad
- 8 participants 1225 € / $1849.00 Cad
- 4 nights at Hotel Villa Busta, or similar, double room (upgrade on request to Castel Brando $$)
- English speaking guides and hotel staff
- Entrance fees and local guides
- Wine and food tastings
- Meals with wine, water and coffee
- Ice-cream lesson
- Personal wine and food guide
- tips and gratuities
- city tax (paid locally)
- items & expenses of a personal nature
- any items that have not been mentioned in the “ Includes”
Price per person in CAD Dollars. Price indicative of Euro Exchange, CAD price subject to change.
MinRates & hotel availability subject to change.
High season surcharges may apply.