Roman Vineyards Wine Tour ~ 4 Days
- 4 Day Wine Tour of the Roman Vineyards
- Rome, Pontifical Palace, Villa Barberini Gardens, Ariccia Winery Visit, Wine Tasting, Classica Music Concert, Grotteferata
- Tour Code WDHCR19
Itinerary - click for more
The area Castelli Romani is located south-east of Rome, and they are small hill towns on the Alban hills. These hills were created by the volcanic activity approximately 700,000 years ago and there are still two volcanic lakes to witness the intense geological history of this area. Castelli Romani are still popular for the Romans because of the good food and tasty wines. Popular weekend get away for the Romans to come and enjoy the Castelli Romani countryside.
Day 1: Arrive check in to your hotel. You will have time to Relax and enjoy the breathtaking countryside that surrounds you.. You have escaped the hecitic pace of Rome and you can immerse yourself in an athmosphere that will allow you explore the beauty that surrounds you, medieval villages and vineyards. Evening, dinner at a gourmet restaurant in Frascati (local tasting menu)
Day 2: Tour of the Pontifical Palace and Villa Barberini Gardens ( about 2 hours). Magnificent Garden taking back in centuries, immaculate lawns and hedges, embedded in the Roman Hills. After visiting the Pontifical Palace and gardens, continue to a local winery Vist the Winery and enjoy a wine tasting.
Day 3: Today will take you on a Guided Tour of Palazzo Chigi—Ariccia (about 1.5 hours). Classic music concert at Country House in Grottaferrata ( available for weekend stays) After the concert dinner.
Day 4: After breakfast departure.
Program may vary based on arrival dates.
** Castel Gandolfo Pontifical Residence is closed on Sunday.
** Concert only available on weekend stays.
- 3 nights in a Boutique Country Villa with Breakfast
- 2 Dinners
- Wine Tasting
- Concert on Weekends
- Flights, and gratuities
- Beverages with meals
- City Tourist Tax (paid locally)
- Transfers unless specified
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items that have not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
2019 Rates Each
- Boutique Hotel: Villa Abbamer Country House
- The villa is surrounded by beautiful gardens
- The harmony that has imbued the villa for over a hundred years captivates guests upon arrival
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.