Cinqueterre & Piedmonte Mini Break ~ 3 Days
- Private Mini Tour
- Cinqueterre, Alba, Asti and Piemonte Wines
- Starting point Florence. Ending in Milan.
- Tour Code: VYCTP19
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1 – Cinqueterre Meet your driver guide in Florence and continue to Cinqueterre. Upon arrival, start your exploration of the villages by boat. Cinqueterre is the name of a district that encompasses five glorious towns, where small houses are surrounded by lush nature. Visitors are fascinated by the beauty of these five small villages, namely: Manarola, Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso al Mare. The inhabitants of Cinque Terre benefit not only from its pristine waters, but from its natural environment, where wild nature is interspersed with vineyards, olive groves and citrus orchards, creating a precious bond between man, his traditions and this breathtaking stretch of coast. At the end, continue to Genoa, a magnificent city, and overnight.
Day 2 – Vergne, La Morra & Alba Meet your driver guide and transfer to Barolo region. “Even in the midst of summer, the idyllic vineyard landscapes of Piedmont are rarely invaded by crowds of tourists, and the run-up to the grape harvests, beginning in September, can be an ideal time to visit winemakers, who have more time than usual to let visitors taste their vintages. Great wines are made all over the region, but the key area, just an hour’s drive from Turin, is the Langhe and Roero, separated by the winding Tanaro river.” (The Guardian). Visit La Morra, Vergne and the magnificent village of Alba, the capital of Barolo region. Enjoy a great lunch and a wine tasting. Overnight in Asti. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Wine Tasting.
Day 3 – Asti Food & Wine Discovery Discover Asti as a foodie. Walking through the city center, you will enjoy historic sites and at least three stops in traditional shops, food carts and produce markets (depending on availability) to taste some of the best local specialties: different kinds of cheese and salami, artisanal breadsticks, hazelnut pralines and some wine. Drop off in Milan. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Wine Tasting.
- 4* hotels
- 1 night in Genoa
- 1 night in the Barolo Region
- Daily breakfast
- Diver-guided tour to Cinqueterre from Florence, Drop off in Genoa
- Boat to explore Cinqueterre
- Driver-guided tour to explore Barolo Region: La Morra, Vergne & Alba (lunch & wine tasting included)
- Driver-guided tour to explore Barolo Region: Barolo Castle & Asti (lunch & wine tasting included)
- Drop off in Milan
- Beverages & meals not mentioned
- Arrival & Departures Transfers
- Flights, tips and gratuities, City Tourist Tax (paid locally)
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items that have not been mentioned in the “ Includes”.
|DATES||Rate Starting From|
4* Hotels or Similar
- Genoa: CDH Hotel La Spezia
- Asti: Marchesi Alfieri
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.