Italy’s Best ~ 8 Days
- Rome, Vatican Museum, Sorrento, Pompeii, Amalfi
- Small Group Tour. Maximum 16 Participants.
- Guaranteed Departure Dates; Departs Fridays.
- Tour Code: VYAMI20
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Rome Arrival Meet & Greet and private transfer to your hotel in the heart of Rome. Late afternoon meet Tour Leader at the hotel. Briefing on your tours final details. At the end, walk to the restaurant and enjoy a tasty welcome dinner. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2: Rome & Vatican After breakfast, meet your driver and guide reach the Vatican Museum. Skip the Line access for a memorable visit that includes all the major sights as well as some unexpected surprises. Belvedere Courtyard with Apollo Belvedere & Laocoön & His Sons, Raphael Rooms, the Galleries of the Candelabra, of the Maps, the Tapestries, and the Sistine Chapel. Pinecone Courtyard, St. Peter’s Basilica and. Tour ends at the Magnificent St. Peter’s Square. Return to hotel. Time to relax. Late Afternoon Walking Tour of Baroque Rome with Piazza Navona, Pantheon & Spanish Steps, the Italian Parliament and the fascinating narrow streets of ancient Rome. Return to hotel with your tour leader or enjoy a dinner in the very heart of the eternal city. Overnight in Rome.
Day 3: Rome Free day at leisure. This tour has been designed to offer the best of each city. Combined with some free time to relax. If you wish to continue exploring Rome, we suggest Imperial Rome with Colosseum and Forum, or visit one of the most beautiful art collection in Europe at Palazzo Borghese. Alternatively, you may want visit Florence taking advantage of the new high speed trains connecting Florence to Rome. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4: Sorrento Meet your driver in the morning and transfer to Rome Station to board high-speed train to Naples. Arrive and meet your driver and transfer to your hotel in Sorrento. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 5: Amalfi The beauty of Amalfi Coast is legendary and has inspired artists, writers and musicians over the century, widely considered. Italy’s most scenic stretch of coastline. Mediterranean landscape, with exceptional cultural and natural scenic values. Small Fishing villages stretching in deep green valleys, along a dramatic coastline. You arrive first to the town of Amalfi where you will have free time. Continue to Ravello, one of the most romantic small towns in southern Italy. Overnight Sorrento
Day 6: Pompeii Today visit the ancient Roman city of Pompeii, a Unesco world heritage site, one of the most visited archeological sites in the world. Return to Sorrento, and enjoy a free afternoon to relaxi and continue to explore the city. Tonight enjoy a candle lit dinner in Sorrento. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 7: Free Day To explore more of Sorrento or just relax and enjoy a beach day. Overnight in Sorrento
Day 8: Arriverderci Transfer to airport or railway station in Naples.
- Arrival Transfer in Rome
- 3 nights in Rome, 4 nights on the Sorrento Coast with daily breakfast
- Tour Escort Service
- Welcome Briefing & Dinner in Rome
- Walking along the heart of Rome
- Guided visit of Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel with skip the line reservation
- Transfer from Hotel in Rome to Rome Station
- High speed train from Rome to Naples
- Transfer from Station in Naples to Amalfi Coast with en route stop in Pompeii
- Walking tour of Pompeii, ticket included
- Candle light dinner in Sorrento
- Driver-guided tour of Amalfi & Ravello
- Departure transfer to Naples Rail Station or Airport.
- Flights, tips & gratuities
- Beverages with meals not mentioned
- City taxes to be paid directly at the hotels
- Any item that has not been mentioned in the “Included”
2020 Rates & Guaranteed Departure Dates
|APR 03, 17||$1879||$3289||$1785|
|MAY 01,15, 29||$2297||$4020||$2182|
|JUN 12, 26||$2297||$4020||$2182|
|JUL 17, 31||$2297||$4020||$2182|
|SEP 11, 25||$2297||$4020||$2182|
|OCT 09, 23||$2297||$4020||$2182|
HOTELS 4* or Similar
- ROME: Conciliazione / Londra & Cargrill
- SORRENTO: Astoria / Majestic
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.