Splendor of Italy ~ 9 Days
- Rome, Florence, Tuscany & Venice
- Small Group Tour Maximum 16 Participants
- Guaranteed Departure Dates
- Departs Fridays
- Tour Code: VYABS20
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Friday Welcome to Rome, Meet & Greet private airport transfer. Late afternoon meet your tour leader for a short briefing. A pleasant walk. Enjoy a Welcome Dinner at a nearby restaurant.
Day 2: Heart of Rome & Vatican Meet your guide and private transfer to the Vatican Museum; skip the line access. Visit the major sights as well as some unexpected surprises. See the Belvedere Courtyard with Apollo Belvedere & Laocoön & his sons, Raphael Rooms, the Candelabra Galleries, the Maps and the Tapestries, the Sistine Chapel, Pinecone Courtyard, and St. Peter’s Basilica. Late afternoon guided walking tour of Baroque Rome. Return to hotel, evening at leisure. Overnight.
Day 3: Rome A Day to relax and explore Rome: Suggest Imperial Rome with Colosseum and Foro, or visit one of the most beautiful art collection Palazzo Borghese. Alternatively, visit Capri or Pompeii taking advantage of the new high speed trains connecting Naples and Rome in just 1 hour. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4: Tuscany Today continue to Tuscany; guided tour. Transfer to Florence by coach with a stop in Siena. Enjoy a wine & food lunch experience. Walking tour of the old town. Continue to Florence if time allows, short stop to visit Monteriggioni. Overnight Florence.
Day 5: Florence Visit Florence from the unknown and most picturesque sides of the city. Discover the San Lorenzo Market and a chance to taste a variety of foods, cheese, fruits, breads. Free time for Lunch. Afternoon meet your guide in the hotel and get ready to explore the heart of historical Florence visiting sites such as Duomo, Ponte ‘Vecchio ending with a visit to the Academia’ filled with masterpieces such as David. Overnight Florence.
Day 6: Florence Today a leisure day to relax, or take a small group tour of the beautiful Cinqueterre villages.
Day 7: Venice After breakfast, transfer to Florence train station. Board your high-speed train and enjoy your trip to Venice. The city is built on several small islands linked by hundreds of bridges. Arrival late morning and transfer to hotel in the Laguna. Free time to explore Venice on your own. Overnight in Venice.
Day 8: Venice Afternoon guided visit of Venice followed by a gondola tour. This is the best time to enjoy ‘Venice, when most visitors leave the city. Our guide will help you visit the main sights of the city but also discover the real soul of Venice spending time away from the main tourist areas. In the evening, enjoy a Venetian Dinner. Overnight in Venice.
Day 9: Venice After breakfast, independent departure.
- Arrival Transfer in Rome
- 3 nights in each; Rome & Florence, 2 nights in Venice with Daily Breakfast
- Tour Escort Service
- Welcome Briefing & Dinner in Rome
- Guided visit of Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel with skip the line reservation
- Walking along the heart of Rome
- Transfer from Rome to Florence via Siena by private luxury motor-coach
- Wine & Food experience in Siena
- Walking along the heart of Siena
- Fresh Market's Tour of Florence
- Guided Visit of the heart of Florence, including Accademia with Michelangelo’s David, including skip the line
- Transfer from your hotel in Florence to Florence rail station, includes porterage
- 1st class seat reserved on high speed train from Florence to Venice
- Arrival Transfer in Venice
- Guided visit of Venice + Gondola Tour
- Evening walking tour of Venice ending with a Farewell Dinner in Venice
- Flights, tips & gratuities
- City taxes to be paid directly at the hotels
- Beverages with meals
- Departure Transfer
- Any item that has not been mentioned in the “Included”
2020 Rates & Guaranteed Departure Dates
|APR 03, 17||$2964||$3947||$2297|
|MAY 01, 15, 29||$2819||$4489||$2262|
|JUN 12, 26||$3111||$5116||$2923|
|JUL 17, 31||$3111||$5116||$2923|
|SEPT 11, 25||$3111||$5116||$2923|
|OCT 09, 23||$3111||$5116||$2923|
Hotels 4* or Similaar
- ROME: Concilliazone / Londra & Cargill
- FLORENCE: Executive / Cellai / Pierre
- VENICE: Palazzo Selvadego / Gabrielli
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.