Splendor of Italy ~ 9 Days
- Rome, Florence, Tuscany & Venice
- Small Group Tour Maximum 16 Participants
- Guaranteed Departure Dates
- Departs Fridays
- Tour Code: VYABS19
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Friday Welcome to Rome, Meet & Greet private airport transfer. Late afternoon meet with tour leader for short briefing. A pleasant walk dinner at nearby restaurant, enjoy a Welcome Dinner.
Day 2: Heart of Rome & Vatican Meet your guide and private Transfer to the Vatican Museum. Q quick skip the line access. Visit the major sights as well as some unexpected surprises. See the Belvedere Courtyard with Apollo Belvedere & Laocoön & His Sons, Raphael Rooms, the Galleries of the Candelabra, of the Maps and of the Tapestries, the Sistine Chapel, Pinecone Courtyard, and St. Peter’s Basilica. Late afternoon guided walking tour of Baroque Rome. Return to hotel, evening at leisure. Overnight.
Day 3: Rome A Day to relax or continue exploring Rome: Suggest Imperial Rome with Colosseum and Foro, or visit one of the most beautiful art collection Palazzo Borghese. Alternatively, visit Capri or Pompeii taking advantage of the new high speed trains connecting Naples and Rome in just 1 hr. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4: Tuscany Today we will continue to Tuscany, guided tour. Transfer to Florence by coach with a stop in Siena. Enjoy a wine & food experience lunch. Walking tour of the old town. Continue to Florence if time allows short stop to visit Monteriggioni. Overnight Florence.
Day 5: Florence Visit Florence from the unknown and most picturesque sides of the city. ,Discover the San Lorenzo Market and a chance to taste a variety of foods, cheese, fruits, breads. Etc. Free time for Lunch. Afternoon meet your guide in the hotel and get ready to explore the heart of historical Florence visiting sites such as Duomo, Ponte ‘Vecchio ending with a visit to the Academia’ filled with masterpieces such as David. Overnight Florence.
Day 6: Florence Today a leisure day to relax, or take a small group tour of beautiful villages of Cinqueterre.
Day 7: Venice After breakfast, you will be transferred to Florence train station. Board your train to Venice. Enjoy the ride by high-speed train to Venice. The city is built on several small islands linked by hundreds of bridges. Arrival late morning and transfer to hotel in the Laguna. Free time to explore Venice on your own. Overnight in Venice.
Day 8: Venice Late afternoon guided visit of Venice followed by a gondola tour. Afternoon is the best time to enjoy ‘Venice, when most of the visitors leave the city, Our guide will help you to visit the main sights of the city but also to discover the real soul of Venice spending some time outside of the main tourist areas, places that you can reach by yourself only if you get lost. The tour will end with a Gondola ride. In the evening, enjoy a Venetian Dinner. Overnight in Venice.
Day 9: Venice After Breakfast Private Water Taxi Transfer to Venice Airport or S. Lucia Rail Station.
Tour Code: VITABIM19
- Arrival Transfer in Rome
- 3 nights in Rome, 3 nights in Florence, 2 nights in Venice with Daily Breakfast
- Tour Escort Service
- Welcome Briefing & Dinner in Rome
- Guided visit of Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel with skip the line reservation
- Walking along the heart of Rome
- Transfer from Rome to Florence via Siena by private luxury motor-coach
- Wine & Food experience in Siena
- Walking along the heart of Siena
- Fresh Market's Tour of Florence
- Guided Visit of the heart of Florence, including Accademia with Michelangelo’s David, including skip the line
- Transfer from your hotel in Florence to Florence rail station, includes porterage
- 1st class seat reserved on high speed train from Florence to Venice
- Arrival Transfer in Venice
- Guided visit of Venice + Gondola Tour
- Evening walking tour of Venice ending with a Farewell Dinner in Venice
- Departure transfer
- Flights, tips & gratuities
- City taxes to be paid directly at the hotels
- Beverages with meals
- Any item that has not been mentioned in the “Included”
2019 Rates & Guaranteed Departure Dates (Fridays)
|MAY 03, 10, 17, 24||$3700||$6010||$3455|
|JUN 07, 14, 21, 28||$3700||$6010||$3455|
|JUL 12,19, 26||$3145||$4935||$2975|
|SEPT 06, 20, 27||$3700||$6910||$3455|
|Oct 04, 11, 25||$3700||$6910||$3455|
|NOV 01, 08||$3190||$4670||$2750|
Hotels 4* or Similaar
- ROME: Dei Mellini / Londra & Cargill
- FLORENCE: Executive / Cellai / Pierre
- VENICE: Palazzo Selvadego / Bonvechiati
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.