Tuscany’s Best ~ 7 Days
- Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Montepulciano, Pienza.
- Wine tasting and a Farmer's Dinner.
- Small Group Tour, Maximum 16 Participants.
- Guaranteed Departures. Departs on Fridays.
- Tour Code: VYAMIC19
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: FLORENCE Arrival Florence Meet & Greet private transfer to your Hotel. Afternoon meet your guide for a welcome briefing and orientation tour in the heart of Florence. Overnight in Florence.
Day 2: FLORENCE Start your exploration of Florence. Visit the market of San Lorenzo featuring food arriving from the Tuscan countryside. Taste cheeses, fruits, vegetables, and breads. Free time for lunch. Afternoon meet your guide at your hotel, explore Renaissance Florence. Walk through Florence and you will end with a visit to the Accademia and Michelangelo’s David. Overnight in Florence.
Day 3: SIENA & SAN GIMIGNANO Visit two beautiful towns; Siena and San Gimignano. Arrive Siena passing along the beautiful hills of Chianti. Guided walking tour. Learn about the 17 medieval districts that compete in the Palio. Continue to San Gimignano. Free time in San Gimignano. Typical Tuscan dinner in the cellar of a noble Villa in Chianti. Dinner with wine pairing with your meal courses. Dessert with local sweet wine. Entering Florence stop at Piazzale Michelangelo, for a breathtaking view. Overnight in Florence.
Day 4: LA VILLEGGIATURA” In the morning, walk in the city center to the Farmers’ Market get to know the butchers, bakers and farmers. Afternoon cooking class in a Villa in the Chianti countryside, meet your chef. Learn ancient traditions and enjoy Lunch + Wine tasting of 3 wines and a visit of a boutique winery in Chianti. Return to Florence in the late afternoon, and overnight.
Day 5: MONTEPULCIANO & PIENZA Depart Florence. Arrive Pienza, free time to walk in the city centre. Departure for Montepulciano and guided visit of the city. Montepulciano, is a quintessential Tuscan medieval village famous worldwide for its Vino Nobile, an Italian product par excellence. You will taste local specialties during lunch in a local Trattoria, paired with a wine tasting. Continue to the Cortona area where you will arrive in the late afternoon. Overnight in the Val D’Orcia area.
Day 6: . VAL D’ORCIA Relaxing day in the countryside with a Farmer Dinner. After a long week in Tuscany, your Estate is the perfect spot to relax and regain your energy, or visit the Cortona area, just 10 minutes away. Tonight enjoy a full dinner paired with Tuscan wines to wish Tuscany a farewell. Overnight near Cortona.
Day 7: ARRIVEDERCI After Breakfast transfer from Cortona to Rome or Florence (city or airport).
- Private Arrival Transfers in Florence
- 4 nights in Florence, 2 nights in Val d'Orcia with Daily Breakfast
- Welcome briefing & Dinner in Florence
- Siena & San Gimignano Guided visit with dinner in Chianti
- Guided Visit of the heart of Florence, including Accademia & Michelangelo’s David with skip the line reservation
- Cooking class in Tuscany with Winery visit and Farmers' market tour
- Full day driver-guide tour of Montepulciano and Pienza with wine tasting in Montepulciano, with drop off at your estate
- Farewell dinner at your estate
- Departure Transfer
- Flights; tips and gratuities
- Beverages with meals
- City Tax paid locally at your hotel
- Any items that have not been mentioned in the “ Includes”
|APR 12, 19||$3270||$4610||$3129|
|MAY 03, 10, 17, 24||$3270||$4610||$3129|
|JUN 07, 14, 21, 28||$3270||$4610||$3129|
|JUL 12, 19, 26||$3080||$4225||$2950|
|AUG 09, 16||$3065||$4210||$2935|
|OCT 04, 11, 25||$3270||$4610||$3120|
|NOV 01, 08||$3065||$4210||$2935|
Hotels 4* or Similar
- Florence: Cavour / Pierre / Executive
- Cortona: Borgo Melone / Corte Dei Papi
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.