Two Islands-Sicily & Malta ~ 8 Days
- Two Island 8 Day Tour of Sicily & Malta
- Visit Palermo, Monreale, Marsala, Agrigento, Piazza Armerina Ragusa, Valletta, Mdina, Cottonera, Marsaxlokk, Blue Grotto, Dingli, Golden Bay, Comino, Blue Lagoon, and Gozo
- Escorted Multilingual in English & Spanish
- Departs: Tuesdays
- Tour Code: DIGASM19
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Palermo Arrival Meet & Greet and private transfer to Hotel. Late afternoon meet your leader and rest of your travel companions.
Day 2: Palermo After Breakfast Morning Visit Stunnimg Monreale. Visit Palermo a town rich in Art & History.: Punic walls, Art Nouveau villas, noble residences, XVII th century squares, including an elegant opera house. Visit famous Antica Focacceria San Francesco. Free time for lunch. Continue to Marsala. Visit of a prestigious wine cellar and wine tasting. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Marsala- Salt Road Selinunte –Agrigento Today travel along the charming and well-known Salt Road: the west coast of Sicily, Selinunte to visit the largest Archaeological Park in Mediterranean a World Heritage Site. Onto Agrigento Valley of the Temples World Heritage Site. Dinner & Overnight Hotel.
Day 4: Piazza Amerina—Ragusa – Malta Reach Piazza American visit the famous Villa Romana del Casale, World Heritage Site. Continue to Ragusa and visit on your own the historical center, cradle of Sicilian Baroque. Tasting local products. Transfer to Pozzallo harbour, by Catamaran reach Valletta Malta. Transfer to your hotel. Free dinner and Overnight.
Day 5: Valletta-Mdina Guided half day excursion and discover the treasures of the charming capital Valletta, walled city known for museums, palaces and grand churches. Continue to Mdina, Free time to explore. Transfer and return to hotel. Overnight.
Day 6: Cottonera-Marsxlokk-Blue Grotto_Dingli-Golden Bay Day excursion with private driver to discover this magical Island. Arrive Cottoneram, “ Three Cities”: Senglea, Vittoriosa and Cospicua. Visit the fishing village of Marsaxlokk”. Stroll along the city centre. Continue Wied iz-Zurrieq where you will embark on an excursion towards the famous Blue Grotto. Continue on board a private vehicle towards Dingli through the Maltese countryside. Then, to Golden Bay in Mellieha, Free time return to hotel Overnight.
Day 7: Comino-Blue Lagoon-Gozo-Malta Caves Driver will pick you for a day excursion in the Maltese archipelago. Continue to Bugibba. Board a comfortable boat for a mini cruise to Comino and the Blue Lagoon. Shirt Visit. Tour continues to Gozo. Three hours to discover this part of the Island. Return on board to circumnavigate Comino. Return to Bugibba. Transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 8: Malta After Breakfast end of services.
- 3 nights in Sicily, 4 nights in Malta with Daily Breakfast
- English, Italian, Spanish Speaking Guide (Evening of Day 1 to Day 4)
- Audio-guides where necessary
- Motor coach Transport (Day 2 to Day 4)
- Half board basis in hotels or local restaurants (3 course dinner fixed menu)
- Visit Unesco World Heritage Sites
- Tastings of Sicilian local products (Day 2)
- Visit a wine cellar & wine tasting; Ragusa (Day 4): tasting local cheese
- Transfer from Ragusa to Pozzallo harbour. Ferry ticket one way Pozzallo - Malta
- Transfer from Valletta harbour
- 1/ 2 day guided Excursion Valetta - Mdina
- Full day private driver-guide excursion to the Blue Lagoon, Comino, Gozo & the Caves
- Flights, and gratuities, City Tourist Tax (paid locally)
- Beverages with meals
- Transfers, unless specified
- Any items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items that have not been mentioned in the “ Includes”.
2019 Rates & Guaranteed Departures Dates
|Mar 26, Apr 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, 28, Jun 4, 11, 18, 25||$2690||$3030|
|Jul 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Aug 6, 13, 20, 27, Sep 3, 10, 17, 24||$2855||$3255|
|Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 12||$2690||$3030|
4* Hotels Or Similar
- Palermo: Hotel FedericoII Crystal Palace
- Marsala: Baglio Basile
- Agrigento: Dioscuri Bay Palace
- Malta: Hotel Argento St. Julians/ Seashells Resort At Suncrest
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.