Small Group Tour of Cinqueterre
RIOMAGGIORE, MANAROLA AND VERNAZZA & MONTEROSSO
Your unforgettable day here will start in Riomaggiore, the first of the five villages, where you’ll meet your English Speaking local guide, who will introduce you to secrets and stories about this particular and complex area. From here, you will use the local train that connects the villages and you will visit Manarola (the “quietest” of the five towns) and Vernazza (the most picturesque of the towns).
Last stop will be in Monterosso, where you will have free time for lunch (not included), admire the ancient churches, buy souvenirs, have gelato, or just relax on the beach (even take a dip in the crystalline waters). Last but not least, while other tours, at the end of a long day, have you double back by train, we save you time, stress and a steep walk up the hill to go back to the vehicle, as your driver will pick you up directly in Monterosso. This way you will have more time at disposal to relax and enjoy your day instead of wasting time and lose all the positives of such a beautiful day!
Tour participants Minimum 6, limited to Max 16 participants. No crowds. No rush and more personalized experience.
- A fun and informative English speaking driver to lead you through the day
- Transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped vehicle (Mercedes Benz or similar make) with free Wi-Fi and fresh bottled water on board
- Guided tour of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza with local guide
- Free time to visit Monterosso at your own pace
- Train tickets to access all the villages
- Maps and info about the Cinque Terre.
- Rate Per Person: $265.00 Cad
- Frequency: Mon, Wed & Fri (1 Jul – 31 Oct)
- Duration: 11 Hrs