Full Day Rome
- Private Full Day Walking Tour
- Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, S. Peters & Imperial Rome, Coliseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Tour Code: VYVCIR19
Itinerary - click for more
Meet your guide near Vatican. The Vatican is one of the world’s greatest museums. Home of the Sistine Chapel and Raphael rooms, this Museum is undoubtedly one of the symbol of Western culture and a unique site to appreciate the genius of artists like Michelangelo, Raffaello, Bernini, Giotto and many others. At the end of this visit, enter St. Peter’s cathedral and visit the most important church of Christianity. You will have some time free to relax, then you will meet your driver than will take you and your guide to the Coliseum. The Flavian Amphitheatre, built by the Emperor Vespasian, was the venue for the games that took place in ancient Rome. Very famous were the gladiator fights, usually performed slaves or prisoners of war, trained with the aim of ferociously and bravely fighting in order to regain their freedom. The visit include the magnificent Palatino, where is located the Roman Forum, for centuries the ancient Romans’ point of reference in terms of the law, religion, and social life. Also known as Forum Magnum or simply Forum, it was located in the little valley between the Palatine Hill and the Campidoglio. At the end of the tour, return independently to your hotel.
- Full Day Guide (8 Hrs)
- Rome: English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees with skip the Line Entry (Vatican & Coliseum),
- Transfer from Vatican Museum to coliseum
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally), Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in “ Included”.
|Tour||Minimum 2||Minimum 3|
|Full Day Rome||$620||$580|
- Valid: 01 Jan - 31 Oct 2019
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.