Amalfi From Sorrento By Boat
Transfer from your hotel or meeting point to the port where you’ll board your boat to start your cruise around the bay of Salerno towards Amalfi. Passing by Nerano, the Emeraldo Grotto and Li Galli island you’ll have stops for swimming and snorkelling in places you could never reach by land. On arrival at the port of Amalfi you’ll have free time to relax and explore this beautiful town. Board the boat for your return journey with a stop at Positano, “the pearl of the Amalfi Coast”. With its pink and white houses and domed cathedral hugging the cliff, it is not easily accessible by land. This is a chance to see the famous coast while relaxing on your semi-private boat, swimming in places not accessible by road, sunbathing on the decks and beaches and avoiding any possible road traffic. Finishing at approx. 06.00 p.m.
- Have a pick up from your hotel
- Travel by a comfortable mini-van with air conditioning
- Spend a full day sailing and doing stops for swimming & snorkeling
- Board the boat and sail towards Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on board!
- Pick up from your hotel/meeting point
- Travel by car/mini-van with air conditioning to reach Massa Lubrense/Piano di Sorrento port
- Board the boat and sail towards Amalfi
- Various stops for swimming and snorkelling
- Drop off at Amalfi and free time
- Board the boat and sail to Positano
- Drop off at Positano and free time
- Sail back to Massa Lubrense/Piano di Sorrento port
- Transfer to your hotel/meeting point
- Light lunch and drinks on board
- Rate Per Person; $165.00
- Frequency: 9:00 am Wed, Thrs, Fri & Sat (01 May – 30 Sept)
- Duration: 8 Hrs.
- Languages: English.
Rate in CAD ($) is indicative of Euro price and subject to change