Rate in CAD ($) is indicative of 2016 Euro price and subject to change
Following the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius in the year 79 A.D., Pompeii lay buried for hundreds of years. The town is one of the most visited sites in the world and the excavations, begun in the 18th century, are still being carried out today. Your local guide will take you back in time to explore the main features of the ancient city destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD: the original Roman streets, ancient shops, the villas and baths with their fabulously preserved frescoes and mosaics and the centre of roman life – the Forum. The tour finishes at approx. 01.00 pm.
- Hotel pick up
- Travel by a comfortable mini-van with air conditioning
- Discover this site with an official excavation guide
- Transfer to Sorrento port from your hotel/meeting point
- Travel by GT coach with air conditioning to Pompeii
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Official excavation guide
- Coach back to Sorrento
- Rate Per Person; $70.00
- Frequency: 8:00 am Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri (01Apr-30 Sep)
- (01 Oct – 31Oct) Mon & Wed no hotel pick-up
- Duration:4 Hrs.
- Language: English.