Sorrento Coast & Countryside By Vespa
The best way to discover the hidden beauty and typical corners of this enchanting small village is by riding a Vespa and reaching the top of the hills before descending towards the sea. Departing from Sorrento, our tour escort, on his own Vespa, will take you to the small town of Massa Lubrense, passing by the towns of Marciano, Schiazzano and enjoying the spectacular views over the beautiful island of Capri along the scenic road with some photo stop and historical information, will take you up to the “Mount St Costanzo”, from where you will enjoy some stunning views over Ieranto’s bay and the peninsula. We will then reach Nerano, a small fisherman’s village where you might have some free time to jump into the water or just to walk around. From the sea we will ride up to Sant’Agata, a small but characteristic village on the hills, where we will have a visit in a local farm with some snacks and the possibility to see and buy local farmer’s products. Before riding back down to Sorrento we will pass by the small villages up in the hills with some stunning photo stops so that you will get a full perspective of this small corner of Southern Italy! Photo stops are scheduled during the tour.
- Small group exclusive tour ( 25 Maximum)
- A full day to discover this marvelous coast by Vespa!
- An alternative to the classic tours
- With professional tour escort
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Scooter and passenger insurance, local taxes
- Homologated helmets and anti-theft chain
- Photo-stops along the road
- Local Farm visit
- Light snack
- Third-party civil liability insurance
- Rate Per Person; $145.00
- Frequency: 9:30 am Mon & Wed( 01Apr-28Sep)
- Duration: 8 Hrs.
- Languages: English.
- Mon & Wed 9:30