Royal Palace Caserta
- Private Tour
- Royal Palace Caserta, North of Naples
- Tour Code: VYCARP19
Itinerary - click for more
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a royal residence it’s construction was begun in 1752 for the bourbon kings of Naples. It was the largest palace and one of the largest buildings erected in Europe during the eighteenth century. In 1997, the Palace was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, described as the swan song of the spectacular art of the baroque, from which it adopted all the features needed to create the illusions of multidirectional space. The garden is a typical example of the baroque extension of formal vistas. It is inspired by the park of Versailles, but it is commonly regarded as superior in beauty. The park back façade of the palace, with artificial fountains and cascades.
- Duration of Tour (5 Hrs)
- Local guide in Caserta (2 Hrs)
- Transportation from Sorrento
- Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Fee
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally), Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in “ Included”.
|Tour||Minimum 2||Minimum 3|
|Royal Palace Caserta||$490||$315|
- Valid: January to November 2019
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.