Enjoyable Cooking Experience In Venice
Between taste, knowledge and culture, this is a perfect way to dive into the Venetian culture. The “Circle” is the oldest cultural association of the Venetian fun. Its origins are found back to the Renaissance period, when young nobles used to meet organizing public and private parties for their own and the guests enjoyment. In their beautiful home located near the outstanding Basilica of “Santa Maria della Salute”. The Academy of Venetian cuisine,is known for its interest and passion for culture and gastronomy, thanks to which they learn and teach stories, secrets and techniques (and some special hint) of Venetian typical cuisine, its history, and its relationship with other cuisines of the world. The cooking classes are a quick but deep jump in history, taste, art, food and wine with a lot of secrets and many satisfactions. During this experience you will enjoy a welcome prosecco before the lesson/lunch, then you will be taught how to prepare some of the Venetian traditional dishes sometimes revised with a little of fantasy. At the end of the class, clients will taste their own creations in the relaxing atmosphere of the mansion. The menu of the cooking class will be chosen by your “teacher” depending on the availability of fish and vegetables market on chosen date.
possible courses you are going to prepare:
- One simple fish starter Octopus boiled with celery or Boiled Squill Fish or Squid milk with ginger
- One first course of the season Spaghetti with mussels or Spaghetti with clams or Spaghetti with mixed vegetable
- One main course from still relevant today Fried fish with vinegar and ginger onion sauce (the origin of Venetian famous “saor” sauce)
- Dessert “Traditional” cookies from of Burano traditional house wine, water and soft drinks.
**IMPORTANT** Small Group 20 participants led by a professional cooking instructor. Cooking Class of Venetian typical cuisine. Welcome proscco. Taste your own creations.
- Individual Rates: $170.00 Cad
The CAD ($) rate is indicative of Euro price and subject to change.