Splendor of Italy ~ 9 Days
Day 1: Friday Welcome to Rome, Meet & Greet private airport transfer. Late afternoon meet with tour leader for short briefing. A pleasant walk dinner at nearby restaurant, enjoy a Welcome Dinner.
Day 2: Heart of Rome & Vatican Meet your guide and private Transfer to the Vatican Museum. Q quick skip the line access. Visit the major sights as well as some unexpected surprises. See the Belvedere Courtyard with Apollo Belvedere & Laocoön & His Sons, Raphael Rooms, the Galleries of the Candelabra, of the Maps and of the Tapestries, the Sistine Chapel, Pinecone Courtyard, and St. Peter’s Basilica. Late afternoon guided walking tour of Baroque Rome. Return to hotel, evening at leisure. Overnight.
Day 3: Rome A Day to relax or continue exploring Rome: Suggest Imperial Rome with Colosseum and Foro, or visit one of the most beautiful art collection Palazzo Borghese. Alternatively, visit Capri or Pompeii taking advantage of the new high speed trains connecting Naples and Rome in just 1 hr. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4: Tuscany Today we will continue to Tuscany, guided tour. Transfer to Florence by coach with a stop in Siena. Enjoy a wine & food experience lunch. Walking tour of the old town. Continue to Florence if time allows short stop to visit Monteriggioni. Overnight Florence.
Day 5: Florence Visit Florence from the unknown and most picturesque sides of the city. ,Discover the San Lorenzo Market and a chance to taste a variety of foods, cheese, fruits, breads. Etc. Free time for Lunch. Afternoon meet your guide in the hotel and get ready to explore the heart of historical Florence visiting sites such as Duomo, Ponte ‘Vecchio ending with a visit to the Academia’ filled with masterpieces such as David. Overnight Florence.
Day 6: Florence Today a leisure day to relax, or take a small group tour of beautiful villages of Cinqueterre.
Day 7: Venice After breakfast, you will be transferred to Florence train station. Board your train to Venice. Enjoy the ride by high-speed train to Venice. The city is built on several small islands linked by hundreds of bridges. Arrival late morning and transfer to hotel in the Laguna. Free time to explore Venice on your own. Overnight in Venice.
Day 8: Venice Late afternoon guided visit of Venice followed by a gondola tour. Afternoon is the best time to enjoy ‘Venice, when most of the visitors leave the city, Our guide will help you to visit the main sights of the city but also to discover the real soul of Venice spending some time outside of the main tourist areas, places that you can reach by yourself only if you get lost. The tour will end with a Gondola ride. In the evening, enjoy a Venetian Dinner. Overnight in Venice.
Day 9: Venice After Breakfast Private Water Taxi Transfer to Venice Airport or S. Lucia Rail Station.
Tour Code: VITABIM18
- Arrival airport meet and Greet and private transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation at 4* Hotels centrally located
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Tour Escort Service
- Welcome Briefing & Dinner
- Walking guided tour Rome's historical centre
- Guided Visit Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's with skip the line entry.
- transfer from Rome to Florence by private coach. Stope in Siena and Monteriggioni
- Wine tasting in Siena + Lunch
- Guided Visit of Florence Fresh Markets
- Guided Visit of the heart of Florence including Accademia & Michelangelo’s David with skip the line reservation
- Fist class seat reserved on high speed train from Florence to Venice
- Arrival transfer Venice
- Guided visit of Venice Evening walking tour of ending with a Farewell Dinner in Venice
- City taxes to be paid directly at the hotels
- Any item that has not been mentioned in the “Included”
2018 Rates & Guaranteed Departure Dates (Fridays)
|APR 13, 27||$2635||$4060||$2370|
|JUN 1,15, 29||$3045||$4660||$2775|
|JUL 13, 27, AUG 10, 24||$2695||$4130||$2510|
|SEPT 7, 21, OCT 5,19||$3045||$4660||$2775|
Hotels 4* or Similaar
- ROME 3 Nights (Dei Mellini, Londra & Cargill)
- FLORENCE 3 Nights (Florence, Kraft)
- VENICE 2 Nights (Palazzo Selvadego, Bonvechiati)
Price per person in Canadian Dollars, Minimum 2 passengers
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply