Rome & Amalfi Coast ~ 6 Days
- Private Services
- Rome, Vatican, Amalfi & Ravello
- Not Valid During Special Events; Such As Fairs, Christmas, Easter and May 1st.
- Tour Code: VTRSA19
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Arrival Rome, Meet and Greet , private transfer to your hotel. Time to relax and enjoy your first day in Rome. Overnight Rome.
Day 2: Rome Join at Vatican a small group tour. Visit Museum and Sistine Chapel. Tour will focus on the masterpieces, Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms, Michelangelo’s Dome, Pinecone Courtyard, St. Peter’s Basilica, & Square, tour ends. Overnight in Rome.
Day 3: After Breakfast, depart Hotel and board a high-speed train from Rome to Naples. Meet your driver continue to Pompeii. A vast archaeological site in southern Italy’s In Campania. Once a thriving and sophisticated Roman city. After the tour, motor to Amalfi Coast. You’ll arrive in Amalfi in the late afternoon, just in time for an aperitivo before you head out for a lovely dinner. Overnight in Amalfi Area.
Day 4: Today a free day for you explore on your own or enjoy the atmosphere of Amalfi over a glass of wine while sitting by sea. Optional a day tour to Capri for the day and the Blue Grotto or sit in a cafe on the Piazzetta, Capri’ s famous square and enjoy lunch looking out on the Faraglioni. Book a table at Il Geranio Villa Verde or Da Luigi and you won’t be disappointed. Overnight in Amalfi Area.
Day 5: Signature Amalfi Drive private visit of the Amalfi Coast with an excellent and expert driver guide. This excursion combines the fantastic landscapes of Ravello and Amalfi along with the local culture of food and wines. In Amalfi, learn about the history of the city and the ancient Maritime Republics, then visit an incredible limoneto, a cliff where lemon trees are cultivated. Pick your lemons and prepare a fresh squeezed lemonade Amalfi style. Later, continue to Ravello, a destination for artists, musicians. Overnight in Amalfi Area.
Day 6: After Breakfast Independent transfer to Rail Station or Airport.
- Welcome briefing upon arrival with our local assistantPrivate Rome Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 nights in Rome, 3 nights in Amalfi
- Transfer to Amalfi via Pompeii by Train and Private Car
- Romantic dinner in Amalfi Coast
- Guided visit of Pompeii with Entrance Fees
- Driver Guided tour of Amalfi & Ravello.
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally)
- Departure Transfers
- beverages & meals not mentioned.
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
|NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB, MAR||$2070||$1865|
|MAY, JUN, JUL, AUG||$2540||$2290|
HOTELS: 4* or Similar
- Rome: Savoy / Dei Mellini
- Amalfi Area: Palazzo Ferraioli
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.