Rome, Florence & Cinqueterre ~ 7 Days
- Private Services
- Rome, Vatican, Montepulciano, Pienza, Siena, Florence, and Cinqueterre
- Tour Code: VTRFCT19
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Arrival Rome, Meet and Greet and private transfer to your hotel. Late afternoon meeting with your local assistant for a welcome briefing. Overnight Rome.
Day 2: Rome join a half day small group morning tour Vatican. Visit Museum and Sistine Chapel. Tour will focus on the masterpieces, Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms, Michelangelo’s Dome, Pinecone Courtyard, St. Peter’s Basilica and Square. Overnight Rome.
Day 3: Rome meet your driver guide and transfer to Florence. Stop in Siena and Monteriggioni for an independent visit. Magnificent drive through Chianti. Siena is probably Italy’s loveliest medieval city. Visit Siena; on to a countryside Villa and visit the vineyard and cellar followed by lunch and wine tasting. Time permitting short stop to visit Monteriggioni. Arrive Florence and Overnight.
Day 4: Florence join a small group half day morning tour. Visit the Duomo, Santa Trinita’ and Orsanmichele. Walk through the medieval center passing the Baptistery, The Bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Piazza Della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. Tour ends and afternoon time for a relaxing lunch and afternoon relax or do a tour of the Academia, Michallangelo’s – The David. Overnight Florence .
Day 5: Free day to discover more of Florence or enjoy an optional excursion into Tuscany. Overnight Florence.
Day 6: Meet your private driver guide at hotel early morning and transfer to Portovenere. Your first stop will be in Pisa to enjoy the view of Leaning Tower and Piazza dei Miracoli. We’ll then continue to Cinque Terre for a tour of the area. Cinque Terre is the name of a district that encompasses five glorious towns, where small houses are surrounded by lush nature. Visitors are fascinated by the beauty of these five small villages, namely: Manarola, Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso al Mare. The inhabitants of Cinque Terre benefit not only from its pristine waters, but from its natural environment, where wild nature is interspersed with vineyards, olive groves and citrus orchards, creating a precious bond between man, his traditions and this breathtaking stretch of coast. You’ll arrive late afternoon in La Spezia. Overnight in La Spezia *The tour can be done by train in case of bad weather condition.
Day 7: After Breakfast departure.
- Welcome briefing upon arrival with our local assistant
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 nights in Rome
- 3 nights in Florence
- 1 night in La Spezia
- Small Gropu Tour: Visit of Vatican, Entrance Fee Included. Transfer not included.
- Driver Guided Tour: Tuscany Countryside with en route stop in Siena & Monteriggioni. Pick up in Rome and drop off in Florence
- 1 Typical Lunch in Siena
- 1 Wine Tasting in Chianti area
- Small Group Tour: Walking Tour of Florence
- Driver Guided Tour: Pisa & Cinqueterre with excursion by boat. Pick up Florence, Drop off in La Spezia
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally)
- Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
|NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB, MAR||$2340||$2130|
|MAY, JUN, JUL, SEP||$3110||$2690|
HOTELS: 4* or Similar
- Rome: Conziliazione / Dei Mellini
- Florence: Pierre / Cavour / Bagioni
- La Spezia: NH La Spezia / CDH
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.