Rome, Florence & Cinqueterre ~ 8 Days
- Independent Tour, Departs Fridays
- Rome, Florence, Cinqueterre
- Not Valid During Special Events; Such As Fairs, Christmas, Easter
- Tour Code: VIYSMT120
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Rome Arrival Rome, Meet and Greet and private transfer to your hotel. Late afternoon meeting with your local assistant for a welcome briefing. Overnight Rome.
Day 2: Rome Vatican Join a half day small group morning tour Vatican. Visit Museum and Sistine Chapel. Tour will focus on the masterpieces, Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms, Michelangelo’s Dome, Pinecone Courtyard, St. Peter’s Basilica and Square. Overnight Rome.
Day 3: Rome Florence Siena and Montriggioni Meet your driver guide and transfer to Florence. Stop in Siena and Monteriggioni for an independent visit. Magnificent drive through Chianti. Siena is probably Italy’s loveliest medieval city. Continue to a countryside Villa, visit the vineyard and cellar, lunch and wine tasting. Time permitting short stop to visit Monteriggioni. Arrive Florence and Overnight.
Day 4: Florence join a small group half day morning tour . Visit the Duomo, Santa Trinita’ and Orsanmichele. Walk through the
medieval center passing the Baptistery, The Bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Piazza Della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. Tour ends and afternoon time for a relaxing lunch and afternoon relax or do a tour of the Academia, Michallangel’o’s The David. Overnight Florence.
Day 5:Florence Free day to discover more of Florence or enjoy an optional excursion into Tuscany. Overnight Florence.
Day 6: Pisa & Luca Meet your private driver guide at hotel early morning and transfer to Portovenere. Your first stop will be in Pisa to enjoy the view of Leaning Tower and Piazza dei Miracoli. We’ll then continue to Luca and independent visit. Arrive Portovenere late afternoon. Overnight.
Day 7 Cinque Terre Cinque Terre is the name of a district that encompasses five glorious towns, where small houses are surrounded by lush nature. Visitors are fascinated by the beauty of these five small villages, namely: Manarola, Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso al Mare. The inhabitants of Cinque Terre benefit not only from its pristine waters, but from its natural environment, where wild nature is interspersed with vineyards, olive groves and citrus orchards, creating a precious bond between man, his traditions and this breathtaking stretch of coast. You’ll arrive late afternoon in La Spezia. Overnight in La Spezia *the tour can be done by train in case of poor weather condition.
Day 8: After Breakfast departure.
- Private Rome airport arrival transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 nights in Rome, 3 nights in Florence, 2 nights in Portovenere
- Small Gropu Tour of Vatican & entrance fees
- Driver Guide Rome to Florence
- Transfer & Tour Tuscany Countryside
- Stop in Siena & Monteriggioni
- Typical lunch Sienna
- Wine tasting Chianti area
- Small Group Walking Tour Florence
- Driver Guided Tour Pisa & Lucca
- Pick up Florence Drop Off Portovenere
- Guided visit Cinqueterre by boat and train
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally)
- Departure Transfers
- Beverages & meals not mentioned
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
|May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep||$3580||$6740||$2885|
HOTELS: 4* or Similar
- Rome: Conciliazione / Savoy / Empire
- Florence: Pierre / Palazzo Brunaccini
- Portovenere: Grand Hotel Portovenere
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.