Sicily’s Best ~ 8 Days
- Private Services
- Palermo, Marsala, Erice, Menfi, Agrigento, Modica, Siracusa, Etna and Taormina.
- Not Valid During Special Events; Such As Fairs, Christmas, Easter and May 1st.
- Tour Code: VTPME19
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Arrival transfer from Palermo Airport Welcome briefing upon arrival with our local assistant
Day 2: Meet your driver guide for a full day private visit of Palermo & Monreale. Palermo rich in culture, architecture, art and food. In its creative cuisine. We’ll head to Monreale, the historic hill town just outside of Palermo The Cathedral is a wonderful fusion of
architectural styles, influenced by Arab, Byzantine and Norman. Visit next door a former Benedictine abbey. Return and overnight Palermo.
Day 3: Transfer from Palermo to Menfi with stops in Erice and Trapani for an independent visit. As you drive along the coast the edge of the sea is marked with salt flats, dotted with windmills. The historic center of Trapani Erice, is a medieval town is perched on a
mountainside overlooking Trapani. After our visit of the area, we’ll arrive late in the afternoon arrival in Menfi. Overnight in Menfi.
Day 4: Free day to get to know to know the area around you. The ancient Greek city of Selinunte is close by or we can organize a bit of vineyards touring or roll up your sleeves and take a cooking class at the Planeta Estate! Overnight in Menfi.
Day 5: Leave Menfi for Siracusa with a stop in Agrigento for a guided visit of the Valley of the Temples. Continue east and stop in Modica for an independent visit. This is the chocolate Lover’s Town. Buy enough to last a few days! Overnight in Siracusa.
Day 6: Guided tour of Siracusa; he most beautiful city in Magna Graecia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005. The city shows its ancient vestiges in every nook and cranny, from Classical to Baroque splendors, all within a landscape of enchanting beauty. The daily morning food market is not to be missed. Overnight in Siracusa.
Day 7: Travel from Siracusa to Taormina. enjoy the beautiful views of the volcano Mount Etna. Upon your arrival, you’ll have a guided visit of Taormina; The Mediterranean Pearl, with fascinating views across the sea. Taormina is an ideal destination all year round.
Overnight in Taormina.
Day 8: After Breakfast Departure.
- 2 nights in Palerno, 2 nights in Menfi, 2 nights in Siracusa, 1 night in Taormina
- Daily Breakfast
- Arrival Transfer
- Full Day private tour Palermo & Monreale driver guide
- Transfer Menfi to Siracusa
- Agrigento guided visit
- entrance fees
- guided walking tour of Siracusa
- Transfer Siracusa to Taormina
- Departure Transfer
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally)
- beverages & meals not mentioned.
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
HOTELS: 4* or Similar
- Palermo: Palazzo Brunaccini
- Menfi: Planeta Estate / Il Vigneto
- Taormina: Montetaour DioDoro
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.