Sorrento Capri Amalfi & Puglia ~ 7 Days
- Independent Tour, Departs Fridays
- Pompeii, Sorrento, Capri, Amalfi, Pompeii, Matera
- Visit the famous stone domed homes known as the Trulli
- Tour Code: VYSACA20
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Sorrento Arrival Naples rail station or airport Meet & Greet private transfer to Sorrento Hotel . En-route stop in Pompeii . Time permits independent visit.
Day 2: Amalfi & Ravello Amalfi & Ravello Exclusive Amalfi Drive private visit of the Amalfi Coast with an expert driver guide. This excursion combines the fantastic landscapes of Ravello and Amalfi along with the local culture of food and wines. In Amalfi, learn about the history of the city and the ancient Maritime Republics, then visit an incredible limoneto, a cliff where lemon trees are cultivated. Pick your lemons and prepare a fresh squeezed lemonade Amalfi style. Later, continue to Ravello, a destination for artists, musicians. Overnight in Sorrento. (B)
Day 3: Capri Today Join a small group of and explore enchanting Capri . After 8 hours return to Sorrento Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 4: Matera Meet your driver and on to Bari. En route stop in Matera for a guided visit. It’s said that the city may be the longest continuously inhabited human settlement in the world. From a viewpoint overlooking Matera’s huddled sassi, it’s not difficult to imagine you’ve been teleported back to the Holy Land circa 100 BC. Overnight in Martina Franca. (B)
Day 5: Bari & Alberobello Meet your driver drive to Lecce. En route stop in Alberobello a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The centre is entirely composed of Trulli, traditional homes whitened with quicklime and capped by conical bare-stone roofs. Continue to Ostuni the “White City”, visit historical center. Continue to Lecce and overnight . (B)
Day 6 Lecce Enjoy half-day guided visit of Lecce. Called “the Florence of the South”. Welcomes visitors with its magnificent baroque architecture, which blazes on the portals of it’s Palaces and on the facades of the many churches that line the streets inside the city’s three ancient gates: Lecce is also thought of as the capital of southern Italian cooking, and the town is filled with beautiful restaurants to pick from. Overnight in Lecce. (B)
Day 7: Lecce After breakfast, departure. (B)
- Naples arrival transfer to Sorrento en route stop visit Pompeii, independent visit
- 2 nights Sorrento,1 night Martina Franca, 2 nights Lecce
- Daily breakfast
- Small Group Tour Vatican & entrance fees
- Transfer Rome to Sorrento
- Independent visit of Pompeii
- Driver guided tour of Amalfi, Ravello & Lemon grove
- Private transfer Sorrento to Bari with Matera stop
- Transfer Bari to Lecce, En route stops-Ostuni, Alberobello, & Locorotondo, independent visits
- Walking tour of Lecce
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally)
- Departure transfer
- beverages & meals not mentioned.
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
|Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec||$2675||$2040|
|May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep||$2710||$3170|
HOTELS: 4* or Similar
- Sorrento: Tramontano
- Martina Franca: Villa San Martino
- Lecce: Risorgimento / Patria
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.