Ferrari Dream – 3 Days
Amazing tour through Bologna known as “La Dotta, La Rossa, La Grassa”, which translates as “the educated, the red, the fat”. “Educated” is for the city’s university, the oldest in Europe, “the red” refers to the red bricks that most of Bologna’s historic buildings and porticoes are made from, and “fat”, of course, is for Bologna’s culinary history, based on homemade pasta, creamy pasta sauces and rich meat dishes. Visit the beautiful city of bologna with its fantastic history, old buildings and churches, porticoes, beautiful squares and excellent cuisine. In effect, we will taste delicious products & famous wines. Emilia Romagna the home of Ferrari factory, the most prestigious car manufacturer in the world. This area is also called the “Motor Valley” because in few km there are other headquarters of this luxury cars like: Lamborghini, Maserati and Pagani. Besides, there are important collections of historical cars and of the famous Ducati motorcycles. All the fans of “La Rossa” will have the possibility to drive a Ferrari California for 10 minutes on the streets of Maranello or on circuit on request.
Day 1: Arrive in Bologna airport and transfer to Hotel Corona d’Oro in the center of Bologna. We will settle in the hotel and after we will start our guided visit of the city and of the main monuments. Dinner in typical restaurant with traditional menu, only a few steps away from Piazza Maggiore. Overnight in Corona d’Oro Hotel.
Day 2: After breakfast private transfer to Maranello and visit of the famous Ferrari Museum. The museum collects cars, images and trophies that have written the history of the brand that has collected many commercial and sports successes all around the world. The program includes one free visit for about one hour, a test drive and a lunch in a typical restaurant of Maranello. Live a wonderful experience driving a Ferrari California for about 10 minutes on the streets of Maranello. A Ferrari co-pilot will sit beside you to ensure your safety and get the most out of the test drive.Return to Bologna. Dinner in a typical restaurant with traditional menu and live Jazz.
Day 3: Transfer to Bologna airport.
**Important**Available only on weekends with arrival on Saturday. Maximum 15 person.
- 2 nights in Corona d’Oro 4* Hotel or similar
- 2 traditional dinners in typical restaurants
- Guided visit of Bologna
- Visit of Ferrari Museum with test driving in the streets of Maranello (on circuit on request)
- Lunch in a restaurant in Maranello
- Staff assistance daily
- One free visit for about one hour, a test drive and a lunch in a typical restaurant of Maranello. Experience driving a Ferrari California for about 10 minutes on the streets of Maranello. A Ferrari co-pilot will sit beside you to ensure your safety and get the most out of the test drive
- All transfers described in the program
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally), Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in “ Included”.
2018 Rates & Departure Dates
- Tour On Request: Contact Us: 1-866-370-2277, or Email: Sales@VacanzaDestinations.com
- Superior Room Supplement On Request
Transfer to the circuit of Marzaglia for test drive with Ferrari racing F430 Challenge for 3 laps,
Dinner in a typical restaurant with traditional menu and live Jazz,
Return to Bologna.
- Guided tour with private transfer to the Circuit of Fiorano and the Enzo Ferrari driveway in the Factory
- Guided tour with private transfer of Lamborghini Factory and Museum
- Guided visit with private transfer of the Pagani Factory
- Guided visit with private transfer of the Maserati Factory
- Guided visit with private transfer of the historical car collection Panini and the Hombre Factory - producer of Parmigiano Reggiano & Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena
- Guided visit with private transfer of the Enzo Ferrari Museum
2018 Price per person in Canadian Dollars, Minimum 2 passengers
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply