Lago Maggiore-Cinqueterre & Wine ~ 5 Days
- Private Services
- Lago Maggiore, Isola Bella, Langhe, Cinque Terre
- Wine Tasting
- Tour Code: TLGMC19
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: LAGO MAGGIORE Our Five Day tour begins with arriving Milan and transferring to surrounding Lake Maggiore area. Check into your hotel, time to relax. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: BORROMEAN ISLES , LAKE MAGGIORE After Breakfast meet your tourist guide. Transfer to Isola Madre by water taxi. Guided visit or the largest Isle in the Borromean Gulf. An echanting island rich in botanical gardens, renowned for marvelous blooms of azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias and wisteria pergolas. Visit to XVI century palace, built by the aristocratic Borromeo family furnishings and puppet theatre from the Borromeo Family’s historic residences. Continue to Isola Dei Pescatori. Lunch in a local restaurant. Afternoon transfer and guided visit to Isola Bella. The construction of the Baroque Palace started in 1632 by Carlo III Borromeo and houses a Collection of precious painting, tapestries and objects of art. Time to visit the little Vicolo Dl Fornello , great shopping for Made In Italy Brands. Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: LANGHE AND ROERO Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by private car to Grinzane Cavour, in the Langhe area, exquisite hilly landscapes and visit the castle (UNESCO Heritage Site). Dates back to XI century, which today is the REGIONAL ENOTECA. Tasting of some of the best regional wines, including BAROLO and BARBARESCO. Lunch at a restaurant. In the afternoon transfer to Barolo for a visit to WiMu, the wine museum. Accommodation at the hotel in the surroundings of Alba. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: CINQUE TERRE Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to La Spezia by private car. Meeting with your qualified multilingual-speaking tourist guide and transfer by train in order to discover CINQUE TERRE. You can visit all five villages by travelling on the small train. Individual lunch. In the afternoon back to Riomaggiore by public boat and then visit a small winery and tasting of fragrant SCIACCHETRÀ WINE, produced on the steep slopes of that area. End of your day back to La Spezia by train and hotel accommodation in the area of the Gulf of Poets. Dinner at a farmhouse. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 5: After Breakfast airport departure transfer
Tip: Plan this tour with family or friends!
- Private 5 Day Program Available All Year
- 4 nights 4* hotel (standard room) in the Lake Maggiore area, in Alba and in Cinque Terre area, with half-board treatment (menu 3 courses—beverages not included)
- Private tour guide
- Private transportation by car
- Transportation by taxi-boat on Lake Maggiore and in Cinque Terre
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Train tickets to visit Cinque Terre
- Winery tours and tastings
- 2 lunches at typical restaurants (menu 3 courses– beverages included)
- 1 dinner at a farmhouse (menu 3 courses, drinks included)
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally)
- Lunches on Days 1,4 & 5
- Beverages with meals not mentioned
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
|Dates||4 * Double||5 * Double|
|All Year||$4680||ON RQST|
HOTELS 4* or Similar
- Lake Maggiore Area
- Cinque Terre Area
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.