Lake Como, Venice, Chianti Private Tours – 1 Day
Lake Como From Milan
Driver Guide: Town of Como, Cruise Lake Como, Charming Bellagio.
Description: Depart hotel with English speaking driver for the fashionable lakeside town Como. Lake Come is Europe’s 3rd largest lake, surrounded by stunning scenery. After shopping and dining, enjoy a 2 hour panoramic cruise on Lake Como to the enchanting village of Bellagio. Admire the lakeside villas, such as Villa D’este Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel set in tropical gardens. Docking at Bellagio, one of the most famous towns on the lake, follow steep alleys and stop for coffee or gelato. In Bellagio visit the beautiful Villa Melzi d’Eril set in a lush garden. Leisure time before the cruise to Cadenabbia. Return to Milan.
Lake Como Tour Includes
- Private 8 hour English speaking driver-guide, cruise, guided visit of Lake Como, cruise to and free time to visit Bellagio
Panoramic Venice & Her Islands
Private Guide: Venice tour and visit her islands by boat.
Description: Meet your tour guide and walk to the “embarcadero”, board boat and enjoy the panoramic tour of St. Mark’s Basin with views of the most important buildings and monuments of historic Venice. Stop at the Island of San Giorgio Maggiore for panoramic views. Continue to Murano and visit of a historic glass-blowing factory with demonstration of age-old techniques. On to Burano, famous for its coloured houses and Venetian lace making. Time for a Typical Venetian ‘Cicchetto’ (snack) in one of the local bars. On to the Northern part of the Venetian Lagoon to the Cannaregio old Jewish Ghetto district. Walking tour through the old Ghetto, then journey back to Venice. Disembark near hotel.
Venice Tour Includes
- Private 6 hours assistant, and private motorboat, Panoramic tour of St. Mark’s Basin, Island of San Giorgio e, Murano, Burano, Cannaregio district, the Jewish Ghetto.
A Taste of Chianti Wine Experience
Highlights: Chianti, Vineyards and Wines.
Description: Tour into the Chianti-shire, Tuscany’s lush countryside. Visit two historical winery estates where some of Tuscany’s best wines are produced. Enjoy a wine tasting at these beautiful villa estates owned and run by noble families. Visit Greve in Chianti, Castellina and the ancient wine cellars for wine tasting of award winning wines, plus a tasting of extra-virgin olive oil accompanied by traditional bread and cheese, where the Tuscan experience comes together.
Chianti Tour Includes
- Private 8 hour English speaking driver-guide, vehicle Mercedes E class or Viano or Sprinter, 2 wine tastings, at 2 historic villa estate wineries, lunch.
|CITY||Mimimum 2||Minimum 4|
- Como: English Speaking Driver Guide
- Venice: English Speaking Guide
- Chianti: English Speaking Driver-Guide
- Flights, Tips & Gratuities, City Tax (paid locally), Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in “ Included”
2018 Price per person in Canadian Dollars, Minimum 2 passengers
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply