Classic Italy By Rail ~ 8 Days
- Rome, Florence, Venice, Cinqueterre and Milan
- Independent Tour
- Valid From 03 April to 26 October
- Operates Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- Tour Code: TUINL19
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Monday: Rome – Arrival Upon arrival in Rome Meet & Greet Private Transfer to Hotel City Centre. Enjoy a free day in the “Eternal City.”
Day 2: Tuesday: Rome Join your walking tour of Rome and visit the Trevi Fountain, where throwing in a coin ensures returning to Rome, the Piazza Navona, site of Bernini’s fountains and the Pantheon.
Day 3: Wednesday: Rome Enjoy a free day in Rome or take an optional tour to the Naples, Pompeii and Capri. Consider a meal in Travestere this evening.
Day 4: Thursday: Rome – Florence Board the train to Florence (ticket included). Upon arrival in Florence, make your way to your hotel. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
Day 5: Friday: Florence Enjoy your guided walking city tour of Florence’s unique heritage and breathtaking beauty, Piazza della Signoria.l Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, the Baptistery, Giotto’s Bell Tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Ponte Vecchio Bridge. Continue on to Uffizi Gallery.
Day 6: Saturday: Florence – Cinque Terre – La Spezia Join your tour to Cinque Terre. You will visit the famous villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza. End of Tour overnight La Spezia.
Day 7: Sunday: La Spezia – Milan This morning join your train trip (ticket included) to Milan. Upon arrival check into your hotel and start exploring this fashion city. Do not miss out on visiting the impressive Milan Duomo
Day 8: Monday: Milan – Return After breakfast make your way to Malpensa airport to catch your return flight home.
- 5* Hotel with daily breakfast , 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Florence, 1 night in La Spezia, 1 night in Milan
- Economy class high speed rail Rome to Florence
- Regional train to La Spezia
- Regional & high speed train to Milan
- General walking tour of Rome, includes hotel pick-up
- General walking tour of Florence with Skip the Line Ticket Entry to Uffizi Gallery
- Full day excursion to Cinqueterre.
- Flights, and gratuities, City Tourist Tax (paid locally)
- Transfers, unless specified
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items that have not mentioned in the “ Includes”
2019 Rates & Dates
|APR & AUG||$3390||$2890|
|MAY, JUN, JUL, SEP & OCT||$3715||$3145|
- Single Rates On Request
5* Hotels or Similar
- Rome: Hotel Parco Dei Principi
- Florence: Hotel Regency
- Venice: Hotel Bauer Palazzo
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.