Rome to Venice ~ 5 Days
Day 1: Thursday: Rome Arrival Meet & Greet and private transfer to hotel. Remainder of the day is at leisure. (B)
Day 2: Friday: Rome Join your Hop On-Hop Off tour of Rome and discover the numerous aspects of Rome in the next 24 hours. Visit the Trevi Fountain, where throwing in a coin ensures returning to Rome, the Piazza Navona, site of Bernini’s fountains, the Pantheon and the Vatican.
Day 3: Saturday: Rome Enjoy a free day in Rome. We suggest you to visit the Vaticans, Borghese Gallery and the Colosseum. Consider a meal in Travestere this evening or a day trip to Naples or the Amalfi coast.
Day 4: Rome, Sunday – Florence This morning after breakfast take the short train ride to Florence. Upon arrival make your way to your Florence hotel. In the afternoon explore historic Florence with an expert guide, and marvel at its Renaissance monuments and landmarks. See major sights such as Piazza Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, and Ponte Vecchio. Visit the Uffizi Gallery to admire works by renowned artists.
Day 5: Monday: Florence Enjoy a free day in Florence or consider the possibility to buy a full day excursion to the Chianti region to taste the famous wines.
Day 6: Tuesday: Florence – Venice Join your train ride to Venice this morning. Upon arrival in Venice make you own way to the hotel. Explore this romantic city on your own.
Day 7: Wednesday: Venice Join your visit of the Golden Basilica at Piazza San Marco. You will have free time to explore on your own Marco Polo’s House, and the Doges Palace. Consider a romantic gondola ride in the afternoon.
Day 8: Thursday: Return After breakfast make your own way to the airport and join your return flight home.
- 4* Hotel B&B; 3 nights Rome, 2 nights Florence, 2 nights Venice
- Rome 24 Hour Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
- Group Guided Walking tour of Florence & Uffizi Gallery, Group Guided Walking Tour of Venice & Visit St. Mark’s, Entrance Tickets Included
- Economy Class Rail Tickets Rome to Florence to Venice
- Flights, gratuities, City Tourist Tax (paid locally), transfers, unless specified, items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items that have not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
2018 Rates & Departure Dates
|Jan 11 - Feb 22||$1410||$2225|
|Mar 08 - Mar 22||$1405||$2385|
|Apr 12 - Jun 28||$1670||$2690|
|July 07 - Aug 23||$1530||$2230|
|Sep 13 - Oct 25||$1670||$2690|
|Nov 11 - Dec 20||$1410||$2225|
4* Hotels or Similar
- Rome: savoy,Dei Borgia, Barberini, Berg Lux, Empire palace,Pantheon, The Independent
- Florence: Roma, Adriatico, GH Baglioni, Diplomat, Strozzi Palace, Adler Cavaglieri
- Venice: Giorgione, S. Marina, P Selvadego, Monacom Grand Canal, Bonvechiati
2018 Price per person in Canadian Dollars, Minimum 2 passengers
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply