Milan Como Bellagio Bernina Express & St. Moritz – 5 Days
Enjoy the splendours of Milan a world-renowned modern fashion, design, and luxury shopping capital, with a rich renaissance history. Explore this beautiful Italian city with our Milan tours and activities.
Travel on the highest railway across the Alps, the popular Bernina Express. The rail link between Northern and Southern Europe bridging the different cultures of the regions.
Highlight of Como and Bellagio on this one day panoramic tour.
Another panoramic day trip from Milan to Lake Como. Discover the timeless beauty of this area of the Italian Lakes, as you visit Cosmopolitan Como with a Lake Como Cruise, with a landscape dotted with luxury villas and peaked mountains. Visit the small enchanting village of Bellagio. Time to explore on your own late in the day return to Milan.
**IMPORTANT** Tour based on day tours being available.
Visit the jewel in the crown of Italy – Lake Como and the “Pearl of the lake” – Bellagio
Guaranteed exclusive skip-the-line entry and intimate viewing of Da Vinci’s “Last Supper”
Walking tour of central Milan
Guided tour of the Duomo Cathedral’s exterior
Bernina Express train
- 5 nights at 4* hotel
- 5 breakfast
- Private Transfer to Milan Malpensa Airport
- Full day excursion to Como & Bellagio
- Half day visit of Milan with last supper , entrance fee and reservation included
- Full day excursion Bernina Express and St. Moritz (Tuesday)
- City Tax ( about 20 €per pax) to be paid in hotel
- Transfers from/to Railway Station
- Any items that have not been mentioned in “Included”
- Starting from $1950.00 Per Person (Double sharing)
- Duration: 7 days/6 nights
2017 Price per person in Canadian Dollars, Minimum 2 passengers
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply