Lungomare Cycling ~ 8 Days
- Cycling package on the coast of the Adriatic Sea
- 5 different daily rides with expert guides to suit different levels
- Tour Code: CYLU20
Itinerary - click for more
Day 1: Evening welcome beverage and briefing with our guides, with the complete overview of the cycling program.
Day 2: Cyclists are divided into their groups, and the adventure begins!
Day 3: Start a new ride today among beautiful vineyards, medieval castles and cobblestone streets.
Day 4: Romagna between art and taste! The tour includes a visit to a farmhouse in the hills, with free tasting of typical products such as cheeses, piadina and desserts. Non-cycling guests can reach groups of cyclists accompanied by our shuttle.
Day 5: Start a new ride today, based on the weekly program. We do not do the same ride twice!
Day 6: Thursday is a special day: we will bring our cyclist guests to Monteleone, Longiano or Sorrivoli, small medieval villages with ancient castles, to enjoy a snack in the square. Non-cycling guests can reach groups of cyclists accompanied by our shuttle.
Day 7: A challenging Friday! This is a special excursion, suitable for cyclists with good leg training. With an early departure by minivan equipped with a bicycle rack to reach some of the most beautiful places in Romagna and Marche, and then continue by bicycle.
Day 8: Departure Day
- Rich buffet breakfast
- Banana and mineral salts for the tours
- Post ride buffet from 12.00 to 16.30
- Rich dinner menu
- Water and wine during dinner
- Water and soft drinks daily, in-room minibar
- Kettle in room
- Water for cycling bottles
- 7 nights accommodations with ensuite in a 3* or 4* hotel
- Cycling jersey
- 1 sunbed and 1 umbrella on the beach or 2 (relaxation massage for non-cycling friends)
- Complimentary access to wellness area in hotel
- Towels for wellness area and swimming pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to gym with sea view in hotel
- Daily laundry service for cycling clothing
- Heated outdoor salt water swimming pool, and whirlpool Mar to Oct, ideal for triathletes
- Secured bike storage facility with security camera, workshop, washing area and compressor for tire
- Complimentary usage of leisure bikes
- Emergency assistance in the event of accident or breakdowns
- Program for non-cycling friends to enjoy shopping tours, visit museums and characteristic villages in the area
- Flights, gratuities, city tax (paid locally)
- Arrival & departure transfer
- Beverages & meals not mentioned
- Items & expenses of a personal nature, and any items not mentioned in the “ Includes”.
2020 Rates & Dates
|Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov||$1345||$1726|
|Jun 1 to Jun 21||$1723||$2085|
|Jun 22 to Jul||$1882||$2245|
Hotel: 3* or 4* Similar
- 7 nights accommodations in a 3 or 4 * hotel
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.