Experience Cinque Terre ~ 4 Days
- Magical Cinqueterre Explored On Foot
- Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso
- Tour Code: MPT0519
Itinerary - click for more
The most popular way to enjoy Cinqueterre is on foot. Follow Trail No. 2 “Blue Trail”, which is made up of four individual paths along the coast. You can walk the entire route in about six hours, if you take short breaks—although many hikers prefer to spread the route out over a few days at a strolling pace, stopping to enjoy the towns along the way.
Day 01: La Spezia Arrival central rail station meet and greet and private transfer to Riomaggiore. Arrive check into your hotel and time to relax and enjoy an afternoon at leisure. Enjoy a welcome dinner at your hotel (D)
Day 02: Cinque Terre After breakfast, use your Cinqueterre card to explore the beautiful area at your own pace. Suggestion to start in Riomaggiore and walk to Manarola along via Del’ Amore. Take your time to visit this picturesque and cosy village. Vineyards, Olive groves enchanting views, delightful houses, each of the villages exudes it’s own authentic charm. Overnight. (B)
Day 03: Cinque Terre After breakfast, a complete day at your disposal to explore the area of Corniglia, Vernazza and Monteerosso, by train or by boat following the Cinque Terre coast. Overnight (B)
Day 04: Cinque Terre Breakfast and morning private return transfer to La Spezia Rail Station.
Note: The 2 Day Cinqueterre Card can be collected at the information centre by the rail station in Riomaggiore
Tip: Start from Riomaggiore, where the paths are easier and paved, and work your way up to the more challenging trails. That way you can stop at any time, and head to the nearest train station and end your day by returning to your hotel by rail.
- 3 Nights Riomaggiore; 3* Hotel Villa Argentina with breakfast
- Private transfers to / from La Spezia Riomaggiore,
- Shopping card for Brugnato Cinqueterre outlet
- Two day Cinqueterre Card (1) including map of the Cinqueterre, access to all trekking paths, use of Ecological Park buses
- Wi-Fi connection
- Unlimited train travel to Levanto-Cinqueterre-La Spezia Line (regional trains 2nd class),
- Discounts at La Spezia Museums
- General Information
- Flights, gratuities, city tax (paid locally)
- Transfers, unless specified
- Personal items & expenses and items not listed as included
2019 Rates & Dates
|APR 01 - OCT 31||$910||$820|
3 * Hotel or Similar
- Riomaggiore: Villa Argentina
Rates are per person in CAD ($) and indicative of Euro price, subject to change. Minimum 2 passengers.
All rates and hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.